Question: Clear your browser cookie and cache?
The steps to clear your cache, cookies, and history may differ depending on the model of your device and preferred browser, but you should be able to clear your cache and data from your application management settings menu:
1. Go to
2. Swipe to the tab.
3. In the list of installed apps, find and tap your web browser. Tap and then .
4. Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
1. In the browser bar, enter: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
2. At the top of the “Clear browsing data” window, click .
3. Clear Cookies and other site data.
From the “Time range” drop-down menu, you can choose the period of time for which you want to clear cached information. To clear your entire cache, select.
2. Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
2. Tap and confirm.
3. Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.